NASHUA PUBLIC LIBRARY
November & December 2017
DEADLINE CHANGED – OCTOBER 26TH
The Nashua Area Artists’ Association invites all NAAA Members in good standing working in all 2-D media to participate in the Nashua Public Library.
Space is limited so it is one piece per artist. Registered artists may be asked to bring a second piece after deadline is closed depending on available space.
DOWNLOAD: NPL Exhibition Agreements 2017
- DEADLINE: OCTOBER 26TH by 11:59pm
- Drop-Off: November 4th @ 1:00pm
- Reception: November 18th @ 1:00pm
- Pick-Up: December 30th @ 1:00pm
- REQUIRED: Registration (scroll down)
- Read & Sign both agreements and submit at drop-off. For the next artwork rotations, artists will have to update inventory sheet at drop-off.
- ALL PAPERWORK AND ART MUST BE READY AT DROP-OFF
NO FEE…. NO COMMISSION