City Hall’s Artist of the Month
In support of local area artists the City of Nashua Mayor Jim Donchess is continuing the program started by former Mayor Donnalee Lozeau! Mayor Donchess invites members of the NAAA to participate in the new “Artist of the Month” exhibit at City Hall. Artwork will be displayed in the Mayor’s reception area, featuring a different artist each month. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see available months and to sign up. NAAA members, in good standing, are eligible to participate.
- Artwork on display for the period of one month.
- Name, contact information, and biography must be a part of the display. A price list or tags for the artwork are also recommended. Send biography and photos of work to Jacqueline.
- The Mayor’s Office will handle the mounting of art.
- The display area is large enough to hold approximately 7 – 8 medium to larger pieces or slightly more if the pieces are smaller.
- CONTACT INFO: Jacqueline at Jacqueline@nashuaareaartistsassoc.org
- DISCLAIMER: The NAAA & Mayor’s Office reserve the right to refuse displays that, in its opinion, are not considered appropriate. All displays will meet existing State and Federal laws on obscenity, libel, defamation of character or invasion of privacy. The NAAA & Mayor’s Office assume no responsibility for lack of sales, theft, loss, damage or destruction of items left for display.
- Should an artist not make the drop-off/pick-up dates, please contact Jacqueline.
- Drop-Off/Pick-Up Dates
- March | Drop-Off: March 1, 2017, Pick-Up: March 31, 2017
- April | Drop-Off: April 3, 2017, Pick-Up: April 28, 2017
- May | Drop-Off: May 1, 2017, Pick-Up: May 31, 2017
- June | Drop-Off: June 1, 2017, Pick-Up: June 30, 2017
- July | Drop-Off: July 3, 2017, Pick-Up: July 31, 2017
- August | Drop-Off: August 1, 2017, Pick-Up: August 31, 2017
- September | Drop-Off: September 1, 2017, Pick-Up: September 29, 2017
- October | Drop-Off: October 2, 2017, Pick-Up: October 31, 2017
- November | Drop-Off: November 1, 2017, Pick-Up: November 30, 2017
- December | Drop-Off: December 1, 2017, Pick-Up: December 29, 2017