Nashua Area Artists Association is a nonprofit (501)(c)(3), all volunteer, non-juried association that welcomes artists who specialize in both visual and performing arts and well as art lovers. The Association depends solely on the volunteer efforts of its members.
We encourage all members to volunteer. Please let us know how you can help. Check out current volunteer opportunities HERE.
How to Apply:
- Download & mail NAAA Membership Application to P.O. Box 70 Nashua, NH 03061-0070
- Submit Online Submission Form at bottom of this page.
- Check: Make payable to Nashua Area Artists Association (mail to NAAA PO Box, see above)
- PayPal (Online): PayPal services through the website provide a secure transaction. Applicants do not need to have a PayPal account to use. After submission, you will be directed to PayPal.
Types of Membership:
- $25.00 | College/University Student: Currently enrolled, must submit a copy of Student ID.
- $35.00 | Adult: 18 years and over
- $55.00 | Family: Two adults, two children in same household
Artist Membership Requirement Checklist:
- Completed Application
- Artist Statement or Biography
- Optional: One image of art for online listing. Submit the images along with the biography to firstname.lastname@example.org if mailing in application. Do not mail in the image on a CD nor a hardcopy of the biography. Online applications allow for direct upload. Members are responsible for sending the supporting materials if they wish to be included.
- For College/University Students: copy of Student ID.