Skip to content
- Membership term is one (1) year, dues and renewal application required annually.
- We are an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization and would like to encourage our members to become more involved with the Association through a variety of opportunities.
- NAAA reserves the right to revise membership terms and benefits upon the installation of a permanent gallery.
- Monthly members’ meetings at our headquarters in Nashua, NH with presentation/demos or critiques by fellow artists.
- Showcase in the Member page on the NAAA website and have an Artist Profile on the ArtHub website should the artist be participating in the ArtHub.
- Sell your artwork through the ArtHub!! Including the online shop. This is will sell the work displayed in the ArtHub and at our other external shows.
- Rent the ArtHub for your own classes or workshops at a low rate ($25/4-hour).
- Host your own exhibit (between rotations).
- Discount booth space at the annual Greeley Park Art Show in August and discounted rates at other NAAA shows and events throughout the year.
- Free exhibition opportunities!
- Eligibility to participate in the Pheasant Lane Mall exhibit.
- NAAA offers chances to sell & showcase your art, workshops, and classes throughout the year!
- “Artist of the Month” program with the City of Nashua where artists can display in the Mayor’s Office at no cost.
- Receive the Nashua Area Artists Association’s e-newsletter, ArtVox.
- Networking and camaraderie with fellow artists and art lovers, like you!