Sunday, August 20th: EAST Art Competition
Students, age 6 – 18, are welcome to participate in the Emerging Art Student Talent Show at Greeley Park Art Show.
- Sunday, August 20th, Drop off 9:45-10:15am
- Work on display 12 pm – 4:00 pm
- Awards Ceremony at 4 pm.
DOWNLOAD: EAST Art Competition Form
- Open to children/youth ages 6 to 18.
- Each child/youth may exhibit one piece.
- All 2-D artwork must be matted or framed and have a secure wire for hanging
- All artwork must be tagged
- Artwork may be oil, acrylic, pastel, drawing, sculpture, 3D, watercolor, or mixed-media.
- Artworks must be ORIGINAL works done by the students themselves.
- Artwork cannot have been previously shown at any EAST Show.
Ribbons/Awards are given in four age groups:
- Ages 6 through 9
- Ages 10 through 12
- Ages 13 through 15
- Ages 16 through 18
NO ENTRY FEE FOR CHILDREN OR YOUNG
ABOUT: The Emerging Artist Student Talent (EAST) Show is an event that occurs twice a year. The Spring Show is held in late March and occurs over a two-day period, the Fall Show occurs during the annual Greeley Park Art Show, and is a one-day event. An emerging student artist is an artist who is attempting to launch into a professional or semi-professional career in the arts, pursing an education in the arts, or a beginner who has an interest in pursuing the arts in a more established arena. The EAST Program is interested in assisting the development of a young artist’s career by providing an opportunity to compete, exhibit their work in an official setting to the public, while networking with other artists.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE EAST SHOW PLEASE CONTACT: Jayson Gleneck at (603) 966-4429, firstname.lastname@example.org