This spring, the Nashua Area Artists Association will feature a two day show at the Finlay Building for its new “Spring into Art” Show. The show will be held on May 24th and 25that 30 Temple Street in Nashua, NH in the first floor gallery space. It features the artwork of many of the NAAA members and local area artists.
Categories that are represented are: Watercolor, Oil, Acrylics, Pastel, Drawing, Pastel, Mixed Media, Photography, Digital Art, and fine jewelry.
The show will run from 11am to 4pm both Saturday and Sunday and is open to the public with no admission charge. If an artist is interested in participating, the application is available below for download, or to apply online, visit the NAAA Event Registration page.
Deadline: May 17th, 2014
Exhibition Fee: $45 for NAAA members, $60 for non-members.
2014 Show Guidelines/Information:
- Allotted space is 8 x 8 feet.
- Artist is responsible for their own setup, including racks, tables, etc.
- Setup beings at 9:30 am Saturday and artists are expected to be set up by 11:00am.
- Breakdown will begin at 4:00pm Sunday.
- Saturday night, the room and building will be locked.
- The NAAA is not responsible for any loss or damage to artist property during the dates of the show, and makes no guarantees of foot traffic or art sales during the event.
- Artists are allowed to display prints, limited editions, and greeting cards of original artwork. Copies must be identified as such.
- No mass produced items will be allowed, nor will any resale merchandise or anything created using a kit or pattern.
- If you have any questions, please contact the NAAA at NashuaArtistsAssoc@gmail.com.